Who We Fund
Since 2007, the ECMC initiative has committed over £100 million of research infrastructure.
This funding supports over 200 staff members involved in early phase trials and translational research, including data managers, trial coordinators, research nurses, laboratory technicians, quality assurance managers, administrators, tissue banking pathology staff, bioinformatics, pharmacists and imaging pathology staff.
- All cancer types, including breast, melanoma, prostate, lung and haematological cancers
- Designing and delivering early phase trials in new agents, including drugs, biologics and radiotherapy
- Designing and delivering trials involving combinations of therapies
- The stratification of patients
- Developing and evaluating biomarkers and companion diagnostics
- Conducting studies to the highest regulatory requirements