An Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods (3 Day Course)
Date: Wednesday 30 January 2019, Wednesday 6 February 2019, Wednesday 13 February 2019
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
A 3 day suite of interactive sessions covering:
- The ontological and epistemological underpinning of qualititative research and the main types of enquiry
- Data collection methods - comparing and contrasting
- Qualitative data analysis methods
- "Mixing" data collection methods
- Principles of coding and data analysis
- Safeguarding rigor in qualitative research
- Appraising published qualitative research
Student rate: £120
Early bird NHS/Uni rate: £180
NHS/University rate: £250
Please note there is a cancellation date of Wednesday 16 January 2019, after which you will be charged.
For further information and registration details, please refer to the Edinburgh CRF Education Programme website.