London - King's Health Partners
Phase 1 population: including solid tumour and haemato-oncology, first-in-man studies
Mechanisms studied: RTK inhibition (EGFR/HER2; VEGFR)
- Molecular pathogenesis of Cutaneous Lymphoma and Melanoma; basal-like breast cancer
- FLIM and FRET assays in optical proteomics
- Gene therapy
- Small molecules in haematological malignancies
- SPECT/CT gamma camera imaging
- Radiochemistry, radiopharmacy, imaging facilities (for chemical synthesis, pre-clinical development and GMP production of imaging agents and radionuclide therapy agents)
- Guys & St Thomas Breast Tissue & Data Bank: HTA licensed bank collected over the last 30 years with 7,200 fixed, paraffin-embedded primary tumours, 2,500 frozen primary tumours, and 900 matched tumour and blood DNA samples. All samples have associated, prospectively acquired pathological and clinical data.
- National Leukaemia Cell Bank and Myelodysplastic repository held on the Denmark Hill campus.
- Cutaneous lymphoma tissue bank and developing melanoma tissue bank.
Trial by disease type between 2012-2015: