Information for Sponsors
Access to EC Trial Finder is controlled and restricted to NHS staff responsible for matching patients to suitable clinical trials. EC Trial Finder is not for patient or public audience.
- Trials open and in set up in the ECMC network
- Adult, TYA and paediatric trials
- Phase 0, I, I/II, non-randomised and randomised phase II oncology trials
- Early experimental trials including imaging trials that involve prognostic biomarkers and chemoprevention trials
- Visibility of your sponsored trial information across the clinical network
Increased opportunity for
- Patient referrals
- Enhancing patient recruitment volumes
- Improving patient recruitment timelines
- Improving patient referrals and recruitment for trials that can be difficult to recruit to, i.e. stratified trials with low patient populations
Built and tested by the ECMC network, EC Trial Finder stays up-to-date and accurate. Monthly trial information updates are submitted directly by the local EC Trial Finder coordinator at each NHS site.
The search and filtering functionality is custom designed allowing
We have created a blanket approval process, which means all current and future ECMC oncology trials are included in EC Trial Finder without needing a separate notification letter.
Please get in touch by emailing ECTrialFinder@cancer.org.uk to request a Sponsor Blanket Approval form.
Basic trial information is pulled into the tool and updated by the local EC Trial Finder coordinator at each NHS site. It includes high-level trial information and does not include any patient or confidential information.